Freshpaint and June Deliver Instant Product Analytics
June is a product analytics tool for B2B SaaS companies that automatically generates visuals for meaningful product insights out of the box. Every company needs similar dashboards and metrics, and June makes it easy to get them. With June, you get meaningful reports out of the gate ensuring accuracy, freeing up resources, and making it easier to build products people love.
We’re excited to partner with June to help product teams get better customer insights faster. Instead of waiting weeks to implement new events using traditional CDPs like Segment, you can power your June analytics in days using Freshpaint.
Get Instant Product Analytics with June
June is a plug-and-run analytics platform that creates important product analytics reports instantly for every member of your team.
- Templates: Get flexible, time-saving templates for all the reports your company needs. The plug-and-run reports are seamless and satiating.
- Customization: Edit and customize templates to your specific business.
- Security: June is GDPR-ready, CCPA compliant, and uses AWS for security and reliability.
The June Integration with Freshpaint
June can quickly spin up analytics, but it’s up to teams to get data from their website into their analytics, marketing, and sales software tools. Historically, June relied on Segment to support this function.
Today, we’re excited to announce that June customers can use Freshpaint to get data into June up to 14x faster.
At Freshpaint, we’re excited to offer a no-code alternative for powering tools like June. Freshpaint’s visual editor means anyone on the team can create and configure new events to share with June.
Freshpaint also works retroactively, so you can explore behaviors and create events that measure them even after your launches occur. When you create a new event in Freshpaint you’ll be able to backfill and send the historical data to June to get new insights right away.
Because Freshpaint makes it easier for you to get data into June, you’ll get everything you need to start growing your business without having to choose between using technical resources to build your product or help analyze your product.
- Product and marketing teams can name and configure events using a visual editor, then send the data to June and other tools in your tech stack.
- Ever get a great piece of customer insight only to spark a new question you can’t answer right away because you didn’t think to track it? Freshpaint gives you answers today by backfilling historical data from any new event and sending it to June.
- For healthcare companies Freshpaint is HIPAA compliant thanks to a signed BAA and purpose-built features that help manage the flow of PHI to third party tools.
Why We Love the June Integration with Freshpaint
Product teams need better data faster to keep up with their outrageous (I mean that in a good way) growth goals. But the way we capture and feed data to analytics tools is too slow and resource intensive.
We feel like the team at June are kindred spirits. We both recognize that up until now the way we implement customer data has been designed for engineers. That’s because instrumenting all our tools using SDKs & APIs takes weeks if not months to get it right. You have to either manually configure each tool in your tech stack, or if you’re using a traditional customer data platform, engineering has to manually code every event on your site.
Freshpaint is a no-code solution for getting event data into tools like June in a day instead of weeks. And because June automatically creates the reports you need to create smart dashboards, you’re customer data implementation and iteration can finally keep up with your speed of growth.
- Go from no analytics to meaningful product analytics in less than a day
- Keep your engineers and data scientists focused on building great products, not collecting data.
- Get the insights you to make
Documentation & Implementation
Ready to get started?